Escape Rooms Ticket Reservations
Please read the following before continuing. Check availability & purchase tickets using the button below.
For Corporate and group events during the week, please call (845) 339-2666, ext. 10
WARNING: Headless Horseman Escape Rooms contain scenes that some guests may find disturbing.
Please Note: The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person to person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.
Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions has in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. DO NOT attend this attraction if you have a fever, suffer from flu like symptoms, or have recently come into contact with someone infected by COVID-19. All guests are required to wear a face covering if not fully vaccinated while attending this event. We strongly advise not to attend our event if you suffer from pre-existing conditions such as asthma, prone to seizures, heart or respiratory conditions. Wearing gloves is at the discretion of the guest.
Due to COVID Related Requirements PLEASE NOTE:
Room Reservation is required via online ticket purchase, and requires that players are in the same group/family/friends.
A room reservation requires a minimum purchase of 6 tickets, which allows exclusive use of the room.
If a group is larger than 6 players, you must purchase the minimum of six tickets online to reserve the entire room for your requested time slot.
The maximum capacity of each room is 12.
TICKET PRICES FOR HEADLESS HORSEMAN ESCAPE ROOMS:
Online Ticket: $29.95 + Service Charge + Tax, Per Person Per Room
* Due to the nature of our attraction, this is NOT recommended for children under the age of 11.
In the event of a weather-related emergency such as sudden serious storms, heavy rains, high winds and other severe weather conditions, Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions will close temporarily until the danger of inclement weather has passed. As soon as conditions permit safe operation these attractions will re-open if possible.
As Guest and Employee safety is our number one priority, there are certain weather circumstances that may cause Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions to close earlier than scheduled or not open at all. As soon as closures are confirmed the website and facebook will be updated with the current operating status. Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions does not issue rain checks or refunds.
Terms of Service
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions Ticket Purchase Terms of Service and the following conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- All Guests are required to wear a face covering if not fully vaccinated.
- No Refunds - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There will be NO REFUNDS given, in full or in part for, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Terrorism; Inclement weather; Pandemic; and circumstances beyond the control of Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions.
- In case of inclement weather, cancellations will be posted on our website and Facebook by 4 pm on date in question.
- Tickets are processed immediately. A system generated email will be sent to confirm your purchase and grant you the ability to print your tickets.
- TICKETS SHOULD NOT BE DUPLICATED;
Each ticket has a unique barcode that will scan at our entrance only ONCE. If for any reason a copy of your ticket is made, the first scanned ticket to arrive will be allowed entry and the second ticket denied access. All customers need to bring photo ID to the event so staff can verify the legitimate buyer.
- Once an order is submitted the date, time, or ticket quantity cannot be altered. Tickets are Only valid for date and time stated. Any ticket changes are at the discretion of the management.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Tickets obtained from sources other than Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions reserves the right to declare a specific time or entire evening SOLD OUT.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Every effort is made to provide a safe environment.
Metal detectors and search areas are at each entry point.
NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED!
This property is SMOKE FREE, Smoking of ANY KIND is not allowed any where on our property, including vaping.
Patrons will voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with each and every attraction and agrees to release the operator(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED; NO High Heels or Flip flops. You will experience audio & visual disturbances, low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp and/or wet conditions, encounter uneven walking surfaces in a physically demanding environment. While every effort is made to ensure your safety, you should not participate if you are/have the following conditions, including but not limited to: pregnant; suffer from claustrophobia; are prone to seizures; have heart, back, or respiratory problems.
- Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions will make every effort to ensure all attractions run as scheduled but some delays are possible due to weather and safety conditions.
- Each person entering Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions and our grounds, acknowledge and agrees that by entering Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions and our property, he or she has granted permission to Magic Moon Farms Incorporated, DBA Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions, their subsidiaries, officers, servants, agents, and employees, to use (without any financial or other compensation whatsoever) his or her image, voice and likeness as embodied in photograph(s), recordings, film, and/or video created on the date of the event visit and to exploit same in any form and in any media whatsoever, whether now known or hereafter devised, including for advertising, promotion and publicity purposes, worldwide in perpetuity. This personal release shall be binding upon each such person’s heirs, successors and assigns.
- Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person to person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing.Our Company has in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attendance to our event could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.By buying a ticket for yourself or others, all ticket holders attending Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions' event, acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that all tickets holders may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. All ticket holders understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence by said ticket holder to others, including, but not limited to, employees, volunteers, and participants and their families.By attending Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions' event, all ticket holders voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and adherence to all requirements, and accept sole responsibility for any injury to them or others, including but not limited to, personal injury, disability, death, damage, loss claims, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance.All ticket holders, regardless of purchaser, hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Magic Moon Farm, Inc. d/b/a Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions, and all entities associated with attendance, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. All ticket holders understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Magic Moon Farm, Inc. d/b/a Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any program.
Do not attend this attraction if you have not read all of our Terms of Service and warnings in advance.
All customers must wear face coverings if not fuly vaccinated, and NOT attend our event if they are experiencing a fever or flu like symptoms.
- Terms of Service are subject to changes made by Magic Moon Farm, Inc. d/b/a Headless Horseman Haunted Attractions without notice.
Tickets are EXCLUSIVE to the Escape Room(s) selected at checkout!